Tuesday, 21 February 2012

i want mr wallace :)

-
hai SHAUN.. today entry is for SHEEPP.. bukan sbenarnya. tapi untuk lembu sekoq ni. ta paham-paham bahasa.
-
it's been 2 years. about a month in INTI. 3 months out of mrsm muadzam shah.
-
SHAUN aku nak kau cakap ngan orang ta paham bahasa tu bahawa aku ni memang tak puas hati. sampai sanggup buat sesuatu yang tak pernah aku buat.
-
to amalina kassim : i really can't handle it more. the more i think the more i sad. nice hyphothesis :). this things make me want to shout and want to grow older. huh. so that i will not be waiting of the future. haha. tak nak la. i want to enjoy my life lagi.
-
mr wallace if you hear me please give me the smile again. u make me happy. tee heee :D
IR. animo is in emotion uncontrol
step back everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment