Friday, 24 February 2012

just wanna let you know.....

assalamualaikum...

hihihi...
I just wanna let you guys know that even though
I seldom writing new post here but I do always checking and reading 
stories written by you guys(and left comments too) which were  definitely very enjoyable to me..
always hoping that it must be really real good if the story could be tell from
eyes to eyes,
face to face,
and mouth to ears of course..
in other words....
do really hope we can meet someday...
my silence doesn't mean i am 'sombong' or forgetting you all as...
YOU GUYS ARE JUST UNFORGETTABLE!
I know maybe it sounds lame as 
"hello! you are just too late to miss and to be missed"
but i just can't help it..
every single things and every single scene that happened to me
REMINDED ME OF ALL OF YOU!
well, you guys should be proud then..


hohoho..
i am in "ALL ENGLISH" mood...
as practicing for my upcoming MUET..
wish me luck:)





 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously , I was really touched with every single words. This short confession made me thinking of the moments that we had left long time ago. Miss you :) Then , good luck for your MUET darling !

    Cikapronungu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow..
      so sweet of you cikapronungu..
      well thanks:)

      Delete