Monday, 23 April 2012

depressed

in this middle night. i feel horrible. totally horrible. totally depressed. i've cried but it seems not helping at all.
-
my dad--> still sick
-
my friends -> still not knowing me.
-
my exam -> i can't handle it
-
my pain -> never one know
-
my fail -> i hate to mention it
-
my life -> i've been disappointed once
-
i just need my drooks here. no one else. crying and nobody know. yess. i don't want to be friend with no one. no one understand me. thinking of being friend with me for five years is enough? nope. the truth.
-
i can't handle this anymore. just can't. aku kecewa ngan korang gak la klu sebok nak ckp lu kecewa ngn kwan lu sorang. haha
-
i'm totallyu depressed right now and you must be in my place to feel it too. lepas tu baru korang boleh kepochi cakap lu kecewa ngn kwan lu sorang ni. so now. please laaa.


No comments:

Post a Comment