Saturday, 26 January 2013

don't cry

whoaa. spiderwebs everywhere :D
-
assalamualaikum busy friends
-
how's life?
-
still laughing?
-
still smiling?
-
still faking?
-
hummmmmm
-
I MISS YOU GUYS DAMN MUCH!!!
-
the moments when i keep yelling at timah kutu
for always being the late one
but patiently, we still wait for you
-
the moments when my mood never stable
for crying whenever i wanted
but patiently, trying to cool me down
-
the moments when everyone is fighting
to show who is the best
but you gave me win
-
the moments when my childishness came
i will never show that i am wrong
even i am wrong, the ego me
but the fights make me feel of being loved 
-
the moments when we run together
the moments when we act together
the moments when we talked girls stuffs
the moments when we being a sushi
the moments when we loss
-
how i wish the time will turn around
-
how i wish we never grown up
-
how i wish you guys are still here
-
how i wish to thanks you guys
-
for the reason
of teaching me the true meaning of friends
-
that i will never find it here
-
*feel of crying babies*
-
may our friendship stay stronger and till the last breath on earth
-
i miss you guys friends :D


2 comments:

  1. Ohmaigaddd , how I wish we're still together back then eating bakso and cherish the moments again . I MISS You Girls -cikapronungu , Hugs and Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. feeling like want to cry like crazyyyy. waaa. rindu korang !

    ReplyDelete